Get Your Business on Youtube
Video Marketing on Youtube
Online video marketing offers a lot of advantages. Here are a few of them:
- Online videos can take your site from being lost amongst multitudes of other sites to being a distinct brand of its own.
- When you ensure that the video is short, interesting, attention grabbing and offers the right message your products/services will gain exposure from ever corner of the web.
- Search engines, like Google and Bing, offer higher ranking to websites with video content that have keyword rich descriptions and tags.
- The more you distribute the videos to various video hosting sites, the more links lead back to your site which results in more traffic.
- It can be useful in lead generation as many sites offer viewers an option to sign up for their newsletters, promotions, or special offerings.
- This strategy can be analyzed since video hosting sites, such as YouTube, will provide viewer statistics, downloads, and click through rates.
- Online video marketing can also be done via emails using the services of professionals who stream the videos on their servers ensuring that there are no large attachments or bandwidth problems.
- Most often the most successful videos have been those produced by using basic digital cameras or even mobile camera.
Video Marketing Facts
- 77% of adults have viewed videos online. About 33% of these adults are in college or have completed a degree.
- YouTube has an average of 100 million unique visitors per day, viewing about 6 billion videos.
- An average viewer watches about 273 minutes of online video.
- More businesses have invested in online video ads in 2009, growing up to 45% in 2009.
- After viewing an online ad, about 46% of viewers take action, whether through visiting the company’s website, asking for further info or purchasing a product or service.
- 65% of viewers watch online ads all the way to the end.
- By 2011, it is expected that $4.3 billion will be spent because of online video ads.
- Most people (about 65%) who watch online videos are between 35-64 years of age and 67% of these have middle to high incomes.
- Online videos account for 60% of Internet traffic.
- Of the Top 50 Internet Retailers, 68% have videos on their own site.
- Will Netflix Streaming Cause A Bandwidth Meltdown?
- World Cup Breaks Online Viewing Records
- TokyoTomo Travel Guide » JTB Pursues Long-term Strategy to Enhance …
- A More Affordable Video Marketing Business Option
- can some one please loan me a free dedicated server or reseller …
- Ever Wonder How Google Search Works? | iRISEmedia.com Blog
- HR Vendor News » Simply Hired and PCWorld | Macworld Announce …
- List of Real Video Hosting Sites Like Youtube That Actually Work
- New Brands for the Road: Car and Driver and Road & Track | aNb …
- Create Fast Loading Video Sharing Sites with FFmpeg Hosting …
- ICM 512 Discussion » Ratings and Reviews in the New Community
- Hulu Shares Statistics, Profit Forecast For 2010 | Jason Kilar …
- China's Top Online Video Site Youku Files for $150M IPO | VisitCHN
- Advertising Methods – Internet Marketing- Internet Advertising …
- Isuzu Trucks, Isuzu HTR, Isuzu Nf354
- Wangjin Rencai » Blog Archive » Will Fractional T1 Solve This Problem
- Latest Online Video Marketing Strategy News | socialmarketinghub.com
- Benefits of RDFa and Consumer Advocacy | Search Discovery Blog
- What Actually is Stress Anxiety Management? | Sacramento Video …
- Video Marketing Manual | Make Money Easy
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
- Groupon Is A Disaster For Small Businesses
- Email Marketing Options For Small Businesses
- Google Adwords Management – How It Helps Small Businesses
- Twitter For Business – Even If You Don’t Get It
- Choosing a Social Media Expert
- Small Business Marketing Mistakes in 2010
- Branding Your Small Business with Internet Marketing
advertising for business branding your business broadcast advertising business coaching business marketing business web designs company branding customer relations customer tracking custom web site direct mail for business display marketing diy web sites email marketing engaging customers event marketing facebook fan page face to face sales growing your business improving business techniques increasing business profits internet marketing landing page lead generation marketing strategies on line marketing outdoor advertising product displays radio ads search engine friendly sites small business marketing small business marketing ideas small business owners small business web sites social media marketing targeted mailing list targeted marketing strategy trade shows tv ads twitter profile video marketing videos for your business yellow page ads youtube traffic youtube video marketing